Tonight, when [vscode] tried to connect my Raspberry Pi to develop ROS, I found that the RemoteSSH connection suddenly failed and an error was reported .
- When trying to link in vscode, the following error message will appear
[15:48:47.286] > user@ip: Permission denied (publickey). > [15:48:47.292] > The pipe the process is trying to write to does not exist. > [15:48:47.578] "install" terminal command done [15:48:47.578] Install terminal quit with output: The pipe the process attempted to write to does not exist. [15:48:47.578] Received install output: The pipe the process attempted to write to does not exist. [15:48:47.579] Stopped parsing output early. Remaining text: The pipe the process is trying to write to does not exist. [15:48:47.580] Failed to parse remote port from server output [15:48:47.580] Resolver error: [15:48:47.584] ------
- When I tried to connect under the cmd of windows, I found that there was an error of
REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED
- When I searched for the solution to the first problem, I found that it was too complicated, so I tried to solve the second error first.
- Clear the public key of the connected host in cmd
ssh-keygen -R 192.168.31.30
When using it, remember to change the above ip address to the ip address of the connection target.
- Retry the ssh connection attempt to the target in cmd, and let the system regenerate the relevant configuration file (this step is also feasible in vscode)
vscode successfully connected!
You can continue to have fun