A PHP language based on Laravel5.8 + [Layui] + MySQL and other frameworks, a modular, plug-in, high-performance agile development framework with front-end and back-end separation architecture, which can be used to quickly build a front-end and back-end separation background management system. With the original intention of developing and improving development efficiency, the framework has developed a set of personalized components and realized a pluggable component development method: single image upload, multi-image upload, drop-down selection, switch button, radio button, multiple selection A series of personalized and lightweight components such as buttons, image cropping, etc., is an agile development framework that truly realizes componentized development. The framework has integrated a complete RBAC permission structure and conventional basic modules, and supports multiple topics at the same time. Switch, you can choose a theme according to your favorite style, and realize the needs of personalized presentation;
For agile and rapid development and improve R&D efficiency, the framework has a built-in one-click CRUD code generator, which customizes the module generation template, and can quickly generate all the code of the entire module with one click according to the established table structure (field comments need to be standardized). It truly realizes low-code development, greatly saves labor costs, improves development efficiency, and shortens the research and development cycle. It is a truly componentized, low-code [agile development]. It truly realizes low-code development, greatly saves labor costs, improves development efficiency, and shortens the research and development cycle. It is a truly componentized, low-code [agile development] framework. .
- User management: used to maintain and manage users of the system, maintenance of general information and account settings.
- Role management: role menu management and permission assignment, setting menu permissions possessed by roles.
- Menu management: configure system menu, operation authority, button authority identification, etc.
- Rank management: mainly manage the rank held by the user.
- Position management: mainly manage the positions held by users.
- Department management: the main management system organizational structure, unified management and maintenance of the organizational structure.
- Operation log: record and query the normal operation log of the system; record and query the system abnormal information.
- Login log: The system login log record query contains login exceptions.
- Dictionary management: Unified maintenance of relatively fixed data commonly used in the system.
- Configuration management: maintain the general configuration information of the system, and conduct unified maintenance of the website configuration management function.
- Urban management: maintain the national administrative divisions uniformly, and provide administrative division data support for other modules.
- Friendship chain management: a module for integrated maintenance and management of related external links such as system friendship links and partners.
- Personal Center: It is mainly a function to conveniently modify the personal information of the currently logged-in user.
- Advertisement management: It mainly manages and maintains the advertisement data of each terminal.
- Site column: a module that mainly divides and maintains columns such as large-scale system websites.
- Member management: a module for unified query and management of members registered by each terminal.
- Website configuration: a module for dynamic analysis and unified maintenance and management of the data source of the configuration management module.
- Announcement: The system notifies the announcement of information release and maintenance.
- Code generation: One-click generation of module CRUD functions, including back-end and front-end related codes.
- Case Demo: A demo case generated by the conventional code generator with one click.
- Software name: RXThinkCMF_LV5.8_PRO Mixed Ultimate Edition
- Software Author: View Demo Environment
- Single image upload component
@render( 'UploadImageComponent' , [ 'name' => 'avatar|avatar|90x90|recommended upload size 450x450|450x450' , 'value' => isset ($info[ 'avatar_url' ]) ? $info[ 'avatar_url' ] : '' ])
- single drop down component
- date picker
@render( 'DateComponent' , [ 'name' => 'birthday|birthdate|date' , 'value' => isset ($info[ 'format_birthday' ]) ? $info[ 'format_birthday' ] : '' ])
- radio button component
@render( 'SwitchComponent' , [ 'name' => 'status' , 'title' => 'normal|disabled' , 'value' => isset ($info[ 'status' ]) ? $info[ 'status' ] : 1 ])
- city selection component
@render('CityComponent', ['cityId'=>isset($info['district_id']) ? $info['district_id'] : 0,'limit'=>3])
- Multi-image upload component
@render( 'UploadAlbumComponent' , [ 'name' => 'imgs|Atlas|90x90|20|Recommended upload size 450x450|450x450' , 'value' => isset ($info[ 'imgsList' ]) ? $info[ 'imgsList' ] : ])
- rich text component
- Department Selection Components
- Checkbox component
@render('CheckboxComponent', ['name'=>'role_ids|name|id','data'=>DB::table("role")->where('mark','=',1)->orderBy("sort")->get()->toArray(),'value'=>isset($info['role_ids']) ? $info['role_ids'] : ])
- Icon selection component
@render('IconComponent', ['name'=>'icon','value'=>isset($info['icon']) ? $info['icon'] : 'layui-icon-component'])
- Shuttle component
@render( 'TransferComponent' , [ 'param' => 'func|0|all nodes, has been assigned to node |name|id|220x350' , 'data' =>config( 'admin.menu_func' ), 'value' = > isset ($info[ 'funcList' ]) ? $info[ 'funcList' ] : "" ])
Thanks to [Laravel] , Layui and other excellent open source projects.